How to Put an End to Elbow Pain and Stiffness -
Without Taking Painkillers, Without Having Injections, Without Risking Surgery and Without Having to See the Dr
Hear From Happy Clients of Ours...
Please enjoy success stories of other people just like you who came to see the Physical Therapy Team and left much healthier and happier.
Most people think that when they get Elbow Pain, it’s just going to go away on it’s own.
That they’ll wake up one morning and like “magic”, it’ll be as if elbow pain never happened… But then 6 months later you’re still living with elbow pain - often even worse than it was when it came on.
Does That Sound Like You?
Another scenario we see all the time in our Physical Therapy Clinic is when people go to the Doctors, and the Doctor tells them to rest and “try these painkillers” and “see how it goes”.
But this is rarely ever the best advice and often 6 weeks later, they end up going back to the Doctor again because it hasn’t got any better. Worse, they’re often given yet another prescription of even stronger pills, and advised MORE rest. This is madness and explains why so many people are suffering with chronic elbow pain.
If you’ve got elbow pain, stiffness or an ache - it’s very tempting to think that it’s nothing, that it will go away on its own. Or, you pass it off as having just “slept awkwardly”, or that it’s just a “spasm” or a bit of stiffness that “everyone” your age suffers from...
There’s no obvious reason why it happened - but it doesn’t seem to be getting any better!
If that’s happening to you, you’re not alone - and we hear this type of thing all the time. In fact, Tennis Elbow Pain and Golfer's Elbow Pain are THE most common problems that we see in our physical therapy clinic in Pasadena.
And when it comes to living with elbow pain, everybody we see wants to know
“Why is This Happening to Me?”...
“Why Am I Still Suffering With Elbow Pain After Putting Up With It For 6 Months (Maybe More)?
Has This Type Of Thing Happened To You?
Why else does elbow pain last longer than it should do? Well, it’s easy to get confused because you’ve been told different things, by different people. There’s lots of people out there who are happy to dispense advice - but not all of it is credible.
Maybe you think your elbow pain was caused by doing something - like lifting or sleeping awkwardly - but really it was caused by overuse that caused the muscles to become weak and the lifting or the awkward sleeping position was just the EFFECT of that.
If you don’t know what you’re doing - elbow pain can be very confusing and because of this, many people just end up accepting it as ‘part of life’ - as if it’s normal, and ‘just the way it is’.
Do You Feel That Way Too?
If You’re Currently Living With Elbow Pain, Here’s 7 More Reasons Why It Could Be Lasting Longer Than It Should:
1. You thought it would go away on it’s own - but it didn’t
2. You went to the Doctor who told you to rest and take painkillers - but the pills did nothing to help your elbow, and as soon as they wore off chronic elbow pain struck again
3. A family member, or friend, told you that everybody gets elbow pain as they get older, so you just accepted it
4. You tried other Healthcare Professionals, or a Physical Therapist in the past, but nothing they said or did seemed to help
5. You tried YouTube exercises but they either didn’t do a thing, or made your elbow pain ten times worse
6. You thought it would be a good idea to rest because your elbow pain was so bad, but all that did was make it feel even more stiff and sore
7. You decided to get a few “massages” hoping that would fix the pain, but all they did was feel nice and relaxing, and didn’t do anything to fix it long term…
If any of these have happened to you - we would love to help you by inviting you to book a call to talk with Emma Green, the Tennis Elbow Queen to find out what can be done to help you. The fact that you’ve tried any or all of these things already is actually a GOOD THING because when you know what doesn’t work - you are closer to finding the thing that does!
Click the link below to book a call with us if you would like to get some solid advice to heal your elbow. The call is complimentary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next for the best.
“What Can I Do To Get Rid Of MY Elbow Pain Quickly?”...
Well, here's 4 things you can do:
1. First off, you need to make a decision about getting help. So many people procrastinate for so long, thinking that elbow pain will ‘just go away with time’, but then 6 months down the line they’re still putting up with it, and nothing’s changed… Or it gets worse
2. Next, do the RIGHT exercises - one of the best things to help you ease your elbow pain is to do the right series of progressed exercises - the right exercises given to you by a Specialist Physical Therapist will help reduce pain, and allow you to move freely again quickly - and make sure that the problems don’t come back (or aggravate your elbow even more like some exercises do).
3. Avoid any activity that makes the pain worse! It would really help if you were given appropriate strengthening exercises for better posture, alongside hands-on treatment, to get you active and healthy as quickly as possible.
4. Get Specialist Physical Therapy. It is proven to help people with elbow pain. In fact it’s one of the most common injuries we see. If your elbow pain is affecting your job, your ability to keep active, if it threatens your independence or gets in the way of spending quality time with family and friends - Specialist Physical Therapy can help get you back to living the life you deserve as quickly as possible.
If you would like to know how Emma Green can help you live with less elbow pain - we invite you to start with a completely free, no-obligation, risk free consultation:
Note: This Free Consultation is something that we offer to people who are very nervous or skeptical about Physical Therapy - unsure of its benefits or if it is right for them. If that sounds like you, then please start with a free consultation so that we can work with you to find out what is wrong and what can be done - without any financial risk on your part.
So the next question is:
“How Can Choosing to See Emma Green Help You Get Rid of Your Elbow Pain - In The Next Few Days?”
Here’s just a few of the things Emma can do for you:
Quickly take away the pain and stiffness - often inside a couple of sessions
Help you find out what’s really going on, and get to the root cause of your elbow pain once and for all - often inside 20 minutes
Pain can “zap” you of energy and limit a peaceful nights sleep - help you to enjoy sleeping at night and living with more energy each day
Ensure that your problem is “corrected” and “healed” properly - and provide you with the perfect set of exercises that will speed up your recovery
Put an end to taking painkillers that are no good for your health long-term
Avoid dangerous surgery - and painful injections
Keep you out of the Doctor’s waiting room or from making repeat visits only to be given more pills!
Get you back to enjoying quality time with family and friends that pain has stolen from you
Finally get a good night’s sleep without tossing and turning trying to find that one position that feels right
Feel more comfortable doing all of your daily activities......